Enjoy the outdoors in the comfort of a Red Oak Sunroom
Few home improvements compare to the enjoyment of adding a sunroom to your home. It not only provides additional living space, it creates a retreat. A place to escape. To relax. And certainly to entertain and have fun. Sunrooms are the perfect place to enjoy the outdoors while you're relaxing in a safe, protected environment.
A Modular System That Goes Up Quickly
Because Red Oak Sunrooms are all 100% pre-engineered using a modular design, the wall and roof sections arrive on the job site ready for installation. A lot less disruptive and faster than conventional building.
Few home improvements add as much value to your home as a sunroom. According to realtors and home improvement associations, up to 100% of the cost of the sunroom can be added to the resale value of your home. When compared to conventional building using studs, plywood, drywall and siding, you can expect a much lower finished cost as well, without the mess and maintenance.
Red Oak Sunroom Representatives take care of every detail. They’ll come to your home. Do a site evaluation. Listen to your ideas and how you plan on enjoying the room. Then return with a free estimate that includes every last detail. Once accepted, they will coordinate all the necessary permits, drawings and schedule the project. Every sunroom is custom designed by a Red Oak Sunroom’s in-house design engineer. A Red Oak Sunroom is made to fit your house.
- Aluminum frame is constructed of 4" thick thermally broken .060 gauge
- Sills slope to the exterior weeps (keeps water out)
- Red Oaks insulated wall panels are 4" EPS with laminated vinyl skins
(no maintenance, denting, chipping, or cracking)
- Select from various vinyl window styles including sliders, double hungs,
awnings, and casements
- Select 5' – 6' vinyl sliding patio doors, or single swing aluminum terrace doors
- All windows and doors are Energy Star® rated
- All Red Oak Sunrooms come standard with tempered glass
- Roof system comes in 4" and 6" interlocking panels, designed
to your specific room
- Red Oak Sunrooms also has an optional 6-1/2" insulated floor system
Colors have been reproduced as accurately as printing technologies permit.
Please see actual product color samples.